5th June 1995 Shaft Nightclub, Ely Place, Dublin 2We first meet... (as told by Leo)
21st October 1998 Hanover Lane, Dublin 8Our first home... (as told by Mark)
17th February 2001 Moore Park Gardens, Bourke St., Surry Hills, Sydney, AustraliaThe boys take an extended trip down under... (as told by some random Australians)
5th June 2005, Steevens Gate, James St., Dublin 8We move to our mansion, our little slice of Sydney in Dublin City Centre (as told by Leo)
22nd September 2008 Dublin Airport, DublinThe world tour (as told by Mark)
1st September 2012 The Mansion, Dublin 8The family expands (as told by Judge)
23rd May 2015 Olympic Valley, Lake Tahoe, California, USAThe Proposal... (as told by Leo)
Photos were taken by: Leo, Mark and all of our friends and family
(If you have any photos of us we would be very grateful if you could send them on to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the gallery)
The ceremony of marriage will be held in the Castle Leslie Estate at 4pm sharp on Sunday the 5th of June 2016.
Children are very welcome to the ceremony and during the champagne reception, but we would request that they are left with a babysitter before the meal.
A champagne reception and wedding breakfast will follow in the pavilion.
The following day, Monday the 6th of June is a Bank Holiday in Ireland, and Leo and Mark and our families will be staying on in Castle Leslie for another night and dissecting the gossip from the night before in the Coach House and Olde Bar in Glaslough. We would be delighted if some of you could stay along with us.
Check in at Castle Leslie, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan
The Official Bit
Toasts & Cake cutting
Throwin' shapes begins
The Bar in Castle Leslie will stay open all night. Enjoy yourselves!
Mark’s Best Man
Leo’s Best Man
Castle Leslie Estate
Glaslough, County Monaghan, Ireland
Home to the Leslie family since the 16th Century and rebuilt in the Scottish Baronial Style in 1871 the estate covers 1000 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, 11km (7mi) north east of Monaghan Town.
The estate is 60 minutes from Belfast International Airport by car and 80 minutes from Dublin.
- Castle Rooms – There are 20 historic rooms in the Castle. These rooms have all been allocated to the wedding party.
- Lodge Rooms – The Lodge has 27 modern double/twin bedrooms and 2 triple bedrooms located at the gate of Castle Leslie. Wedding rate:
- €170 B&B per double per night with a €65 supplement for a third guest in the triples.
- Old Stable Mews – 2 Bedroom Self Catering Apartments with children’s playroom and the possibility to bring a dog if you could be so bothered! This type of accommodation can only be booked for two nights. Wedding rate:
- €550.00 for two bedrooms for two nights.
- Village Cottages – 4/5 Bedroom Self Catering Cottages in the centre of Glaslough, a 5 minute walk from the Castle Gate. These are a great option for groups of friends who wish to lodge together. This type of accommodation can only be booked for two nights. Wedding rate:
- 4 Bedroom Cottage €750 for 2 nights or €820 for 3 nights
- 5 Bedroom Cottage €890 for 2 nights or €960 for 3 nights.
All accommodation must be booked and paid for directly with Castle Leslie except for the Castle rooms. Castle Leslie will release the accommodation for sale at 9am on Friday 13th November. You should contact Castle Leslie as soon as possible to ensure that you secure the type of accommodation that you require as we have been informed that certain types of accommodation book up quicker than others. Contact details for the wedding are:
Castle Leslie Estate,
T: +353 (0)47 88100
F: +353 (0)47 88256
Other local accommodation.
- Hillgrove Hotel – located 10 minutes from the estate.
- Four Seasons Hotel & Leisure Club – located 10 minutes from the estate.
- Westenra Hotel – located 10 minutes from the estate.
- Emy Lakehouse – located 10 minutes from the estate
- Rosefield Farm Guest House – located 8 minutes from the estate.
- Grove Lodge – located 10 minutes from the estate.
- Grangeview House – located 10 minutes from the estate.
- Willow Bridge Lodge – located 10 minutes from the estate.
- Willow Tree Cottage – this is in Glaslough Village – a short 5 minutes walk from the estate.
- An Teach Bán – located on Emyvale Main Street 10 minutes from the estate.
- Donagh Lodge, – located 5 minutes from the estate.